At Focus Print Group, our top priority is the wellbeing and safety of our families including our employees, customers and the community.
With the current climate regarding COVID-19 we understand the uncertainty of our environment and are cooperating with our government to restrict the spread of COVID-19 whilst maintaining our manufacturing operations so to continue to serve you our clients but also keep our staff & business in a safe and healthy position.
What we are doing:
- Employee attendance of meetings of less than 5 people at a time.
- Have divided our production team into 3 categories to restrict cross contamination including separate entry points, kitchens & bathrooms.
- Restricting our office staff to entering production site.
- Stopped all international travel for our employees.
- Put in strict & limited visitors to our site.
- Implementing shifts and working from home within our teams.
- Creating physical distances between individuals in the working environment.
- Extra sanitising of areas after use.
- Added extra hand sanitizers & signs to encourage vigiliance for our employees .
- Continuing open communication with our staff.
- Sales reps restricted to phone calls and emails only, unless urgent.
Focus continue to monitor the situation and adopt the necessary measures to minimise the risk for all internal staff and our valued clients. We will continue to keep you updated as things change.
Breathe. Keep well.
Look after your people and we will all get