What is the Best Packaging for Cosmetic, Health & Beauty Products?
Over the last several years, the health and beauty business has experienced significant expansion, with brand exposure, product recognition, and sales all rising dramatically thanks to social media and influencer marketing.
Therefore, with such high consumer demand, it’s now more important than ever that your cosmetic product is high-quality and stands out. One of the main indications of premium products is through the packaging!
Getting your cosmetic packaging design right is critical if you want it to stand out in the store. Product packaging is the first interaction most consumers get from your product, so packaging must match your brand’s identity and story, which you’ve painstakingly built and honed!
Great packaging combines safety, portability, protection, and usage with intelligent, engaging design and sophisticated production techniques to provide the most remarkable outcome for your cosmetic, health, and beauty products.
Types of Cosmetic, Health & Beauty Packaging
Packaging in the cosmetic and beauty business varies from product to product, but there are usually three layers of packaging:
- The primary packaging system is the material that envelops and holds the product, i.e., those package components and subcomponents that come into direct contact with the product or that may immediately affect the product shelf-life. Such as vials, syringes, IV containers, blister packs, etc.
- Secondary packaging is the outside packaging used to hold the primary packages together, such as folding cartons, boxes, zip lock printed bags, shipping containers, etc.
- Tertiary packaging systems such as barrels, containers, and edge protectors are employed for bulk handling and shipment.
At Focus Print Shop Sydney, we specialise in secondary packaging for cosmetic, health & beauty products. Our state-of-the-art production facilities and cutting-edge print and conversion technologies generate high-quality goods that showcase your product and brand identification to their maximum potential.
Why is Custom Product Packaging Necessary for Cosmetic, Health & Beauty Products?
The beauty and cosmetics industry is genuinely diverse from make-up, skincare, haircare, personal grooming, perfumes, and a plethora of product other subcategories. This makes sourcing perfect product packaging more complicated since every product has unique characteristics. Therefore, custom cosmetics packaging is necessary.
Based on the type of cosmetic or beauty product, design objectives, practicality, puncture resistance, moisture, odour, and any aesthetic desires. Focus Print Shop Sydney can recommend and provide packaging options with specific barrier/protection requirements to ensure product functionality for purpose while delivering packaging to support product quality integrity, optimal shelf life, and achieve brand objectives.
What are the Benefits of Custom Cosmetic, Health & Beauty Packaging?
- Ensures your product is tailored to your target audience and appeals to the current beauty consumer.
- Showcase your brand personality with the appropriate combination of packaging format.
- Colourful graphics on every inch of the packaging with superb branding visuals and precise alignment.
- Maintain manufacturing efficiency for short turnarounds to ensure that all deliveries are made on schedule.
- Better product production and security to resist the pressures of delivery and storage.
- An extensive range of packing alternatives to best suit your needs.
Folded boxes or folded cartons are used in various high-speed packaging line applications and are ideal for a wide range of point-of-sale, shelf-ready packaging. We deal with it all, from simple folded carton packaging to more sophisticated carton specifications demanding high-quality print surfaces and exceptional machine performance.
Our folding cartons may be completely customised, ideal for specialised bespoke applications. Choose from high-quality designs, materials, and embellishments to have personalised packaging that looks precisely like you envisaged it.
Folding carton packaging offers several advantages, including:
- Cartons may seem high-end without the expensive cost if it is designed well.
- Combine structural rigidity with cushioning properties to protect heavy or fragile contents.
- Lightweight and environmentally friendly, reducing transportation costs by using fewer vehicles, less fuel, and emitting fewer pollutants.
- Available in various elegant, modern styles and can be used to create a viewing window for food items on shelves.
Zip Lock Printed Bag
Flexible zip lock printed bags and stand-up pouches provide a dry, airtight environment for beauty, health, and personal care items, including bars, salts, and powders. Sip lock printed bags for beauty packaging is tamper-proof, spill-proof, and has a long shelf life thanks to features like press-to-close zippers. Because of its security and mobility, child-resistant zips make packaging more appealing to consumers and stimulate repeat purchases.
Flexible packaging and zip lock printed bags offer several advantages, including:
- Malleable material is also robust, lightweight, and available in various shapes and sizes. Products that are difficult to handle, such as liquids, powders, gels, and oils, can be put into flexible pouches and roll stock.
- Great for skincare packaging since it has an airtight seal created by high-quality adhesives and barrier films, which maintains product integrity.
- Higher filling volumes than rigid containers allow more products to be packed into a smaller space and let customers bend and compress the packaging to get every last drop.
Expert Tip: Cosmetics Samples and Travel Sizes will Boost Your Sales!
Many customers choose to test single-serving pouches before purchasing full-sized packages, or they prefer to have the option of purchasing smaller volumes to satisfy travel needs. Sample sizes like daily doses and single-use packages are an excellent way to encourage low-risk trials while also raising brand awareness. For example, zip lock printed bags with a high barrier and puncture resistance that may be employed in trial quantities are very appealing to regular travellers.
Create Packaging That Sets You Apart in the Beauty Industry with Focus Print Group!
Do you require something unique for your company? Custom product packaging is considerably less complicated than it appears. At Focus print shop Sydney, we can customise product packaging to your product’s specific dimensions and physical requirements by adding unique branding components such as logos, pictures, or text.
At Focus Printing Services Sydney, our custom product packaging range can be tailored to suit your product and branding needs. Your custom product packaging can be specialised with custom features such as styles, shapes, size, stocks, colours, and custom prints, to name a few.
No matter the purpose of your campaign at Focus Print Group, we have the best print shop Sydney services to ensure memorable custom product packaging. While we deliver premium custom packaging solutions, we offer additional print solutions, which your business may benefit.
Contact Focus Print Group today if you are looking for a reliable print shop Sydney to design and produce the best packaging solutions for your products. With over 30 years of experience and all in-house state of art premises, our team is ready to bring your ideas to life. Whether you need Paperboard, zip lock printed bags, brochure printing or Stand up Pouches, our team can assist you with any of your packaging needs. Contact our Sydney office on (02) 8755 7888 or Melbourne office on (03) 8831 2000, for a FREE cosmetic packaging printing consultation.